Objective of Membership:
- To continually upgrade law enforcement background investigations by providing training and information to members and member agencies
- To provide a forum for an exchange of information, ideas, techniques and other areas of mutual concern or interest in the area of law enforcement background investigations.
- To support legislation considered to be beneficial to law enforcement background investigations.
- To provide coordination in development of law enforcement background investigations training classes, which may qualify for state, federal or private financial support, sponsorship or other means of implementation.
- To practice and encourage cooperation between law enforcement agencies and public or private sector entities which provide (or benefit from) effective law enforcement backgrounds.
Benefits of Membership:
- Access to CALEBI training classes and conferences that are usually given three to four times a year in various locations throughout California.
- Access to an established network of CALEBI members throughout the state to provide assistance in obtaining information and answers to questions regarding all aspects of background investigation and training.
- Access to “CALEBI News” and members only section of the website. The newsletter and website provides updated information in many areas of background investigations. it also contains information on upcoming meetings and training.
- An attractive membership plaque for member agencies.
Register by Mail:
If you would like to register by mail, please click here to download the registration form.